What turns Kangana on

The psycho-character expert of Bollywood, Kangana Ranaut is good at keeping alive the delicate but fierce image. In her upcoming horror flick ‘Raaz’, she again plays a supermodel after essaying a similar role with aplomb in ‘Fashion’. However, there is no dearth of glamorous roles for the character actor, for she plays a salsa dancer in another upcoming movie ‘Kites’.
Though not quite there when it comes to pulling off a variety of roles, she has been accepted as the girl to rope in when in need of a drug-addict, psychotic beauty act.Talking to a news daily recently, she confessed that acting did not come to her naturally. She perfected the basics under the guidance of her director Anurag Basu in her debut film ‘Life in a Metro’.“Anurag Basu groomed me. The process was so smooth that it wasn`t until I saw the final print of the film. I saw the transformation. Now, simply the words `lights, camera, sound and action` turn me on. I have become an acting addict!” Kangana gushed.Apart from being hooked to her career passionately, she is also mad about her beau Adhyayan Suman.“Adhyayan and I are seeing each other and we are serious. We aren`t thinking of marriage though,” she confessed. “He is the man of my dreams. I can depend on him for life. I have seen a lot of sorrow; Adhyayan`s presence is healing,” she added.
Via:www.spicezee.com

No comments: