John hottest, fantastic body: Bipasha Basu

Bipasha Basu is quite pleased with John Abraham `s success in "Dostana" and says that the label of the `sexiest` Asian man for him pleases her even more.
"There has to be one person who`s the sexiest every year. In 2007, Eastern Eye voted me the sexiest. In 2008, it`s John. If they didn`t vote him the sexiest they`d look really foolish. I mean John is the hottest. No one is going to look hotter than him for a long time. And I`m not saying that because I`m in a relationship with him," Bipasha told reporters.Asked how she felt about John flaunting his well-toned body in "Dostana", Bipasha said: "Ranbir Kapoor showed his bum in `Saawariya`. How come no one raised any eyebrows? It was not so drastic with John."He has a fantastic body. If a woman on a beach is appreciated, why not a man on the beach? If you are comfortable with your body and you can carry it off with grace like John did, why not? I`m proud of what John has achieved. I`ve been with him from the time we shot `Aetbaar` and `Jism`. We started dating while shooting for `Aetbaar`."Bipasha, who turned 30 Wednesday, said she was really proud of her bikini shot in "Dhoom 2"."At no point did I look cheesy. There was no heaving thrusting. It was just a healthy shot of a woman on the beach. Incidentally, I came out of the water in `Jism` wearing a thick white dress. Such was the impact that people think I wore a bikini."Bipasha said she was pretty happy with her achievements last year."It`s been a fantastic year for me, both personally and professionally. Family is great. Boyfriend is great. Everything is fine. I couldn`t have asked for anything more."I`m actually surprised the year went so well. I even got time to watch my niece and nephew grow. Yes, I`ve spent one more beautiful year productively."Told that she needs to have children of her own, Bipasha said: "No, no I don`t have the patience for kids. I can`t bear to have my seven-year-old nephew around for more than two hours. He`s a talkative brat."My one-year-old niece is an item number. She dances superbly to the worst songs. So, yes, another actress coming up in my family. And she`s the first light-eyed fair-skinned Basu girl in the family."The actress is currently shooting for Rahul Dholakia`s hard-hitting drama "Lamhaa".

No comments: