British singer has found boyfriend, but isn`t ready to settle down

British singer Estelle has found a boyfriend but she is not ready to settle down yet.
A news website reports that she has been constantly touring for the past year after her successful album was released. She confessed it is hard to maintain a relationship with the hectic schedule.She says, "I`m still single, but I`m dating heavily."I travel to many cities and I know people in many cities. I have friends who understand my work - one in particular. So I am sort of dating him, but I`m not totally committed."She adds: "It`s fun. He lives in New York, but it`s not that serious. I will never say I am committed to somebody unless I`m serious about that person. I just want it to be casual, nice and easy until they see my whole world and they are able to handle it, because it is insane. "I could never deal with a boyfriend who is in a completely different city every day, so I take that into account when I am dating. A serious relationship is off the cards for the time being. I need to make sure I am doing 100 percent with my career. The man for me has to have his own life or be as busy as me. But he`s matching up right now!"Estelle shot to fame with "American Boy", a duet with Kanye West.
Via:www.spicezee.com

No comments: